STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a memorial for Peter Cavanna, who died a year ago on Saturday, written by his children, Terri and Peter. The Stamford Daily Voice accepts original, signed letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
Memoriam: In Loving Memory, Pete Cavanna, Dec. 2, 1949-Jan. 5, 2012.
Dad, there is a special place in our hearts for you. This is where all the memories we made together and the things you used to do are kept. You are not forgotten, we will always love you. We miss you so much.
Your loving children,
Terri and Peter Cavanna
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Stamford Teen Dances Role Of Sugar Plum Fairy In 'Nutcracker'
- 5 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday