STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a memorial for Peter Cavanna, who died a year ago on Saturday, written by his children, Terri and Peter. The Stamford Daily Voice accepts original, signed letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
Memoriam: In Loving Memory, Pete Cavanna, Dec. 2, 1949-Jan. 5, 2012.
Dad, there is a special place in our hearts for you. This is where all the memories we made together and the things you used to do are kept. You are not forgotten, we will always love you. We miss you so much.
Your loving children,
Terri and Peter Cavanna
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 4 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store