STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a memorial for Peter Cavanna, who died a year ago on Saturday, written by his children, Terri and Peter. The Stamford Daily Voice accepts original, signed letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
Memoriam: In Loving Memory, Pete Cavanna, Dec. 2, 1949-Jan. 5, 2012.
Dad, there is a special place in our hearts for you. This is where all the memories we made together and the things you used to do are kept. You are not forgotten, we will always love you. We miss you so much.
Your loving children,
Terri and Peter Cavanna
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old