STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a memorial for Peter Cavanna, who died a year ago on Saturday, written by his children, Terri and Peter. The Stamford Daily Voice accepts original, signed letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memoriam: In Loving Memory, Pete Cavanna, Dec. 2, 1949-Jan. 5, 2012.
Dad, there is a special place in our hearts for you. This is where all the memories we made together and the things you used to do are kept. You are not forgotten, we will always love you. We miss you so much.
Your loving children,
Terri and Peter Cavanna
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director