STAMFORD, Conn. — The following is a memorial for Peter Cavanna, who died a year ago on Saturday, written by his children, Terri and Peter. The Stamford Daily Voice accepts original, signed letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
Memoriam: In Loving Memory, Pete Cavanna, Dec. 2, 1949-Jan. 5, 2012.
Dad, there is a special place in our hearts for you. This is where all the memories we made together and the things you used to do are kept. You are not forgotten, we will always love you. We miss you so much.
Your loving children,
Terri and Peter Cavanna
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued