KEY WEST, Fla. - William "Bill" Brian Norton of Key West, Fla., and formerly of Stamford, died recently. He was 53.
Norton was born May 14, 1960, in Greenwich, to Paul F. and Barbara Abdelnour Norton. He was a graduate of Westhill High School, Class of 1978, and received his bachelor's degree from the University Connecticut and later received his CPA degree. He was employed at Thomson Corp., now Thomson Reuters, as a tax director and then went on to pursue his career in real estate.
Norton is survived by his brother, Stephen P. Norton (Lisa) of Norwalk; sister, Janice Stauffer (Marty) of Redding; and five nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 4, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A prayer service will be celebrated at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Norton's memory to NAMI, P.O Box 62596, Baltimore, MD 21264 or online at nami360.org/donate.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford