KEY WEST, Fla. - William "Bill" Brian Norton of Key West, Fla., and formerly of Stamford, died recently. He was 53.
Norton was born May 14, 1960, in Greenwich, to Paul F. and Barbara Abdelnour Norton. He was a graduate of Westhill High School, Class of 1978, and received his bachelor's degree from the University Connecticut and later received his CPA degree. He was employed at Thomson Corp., now Thomson Reuters, as a tax director and then went on to pursue his career in real estate.
Norton is survived by his brother, Stephen P. Norton (Lisa) of Norwalk; sister, Janice Stauffer (Marty) of Redding; and five nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 4, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A prayer service will be celebrated at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Norton's memory to NAMI, P.O Box 62596, Baltimore, MD 21264 or online at nami360.org/donate.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast