STAMFORD, Conn. - William H. James III of Stamford died Thursday, June 5. He was 46.
James was born Aug. 18, 1967, in Stamford, to William H. James Jr. and to Lorraine Inez Snead.
James is survived by his mother, Lorraine; brothers, Darryl Smith, Craig Smith and Earl Bernard James; sisters, Marie, Geneva, Wilma and Estelle Brown; and many nieces, nephews, cousins, uncles and aunts.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A funeral service will be held privately by the family. Interment will be private.
Donations may be made in James’ memory to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 5 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend