STAMFORD, Conn. - William B. Griffin, died Thursday, March 28. He was 81.
Griffin was born August 13, 1931, grew up in Greenwich, and spent most of his adult life in Stamford.
Griffin is survived by his wife, Ginny (Dunn) Griffin; daughter, Wendy Griffin, of Stamford; son, Brad (Tracie) Griffin, of Milford; two grandchildren; sister, Jeanne E. Ford of Wethersfield, Conn. He was predeceased by his parents, Eugene Griffin and Nellie F. Hutchinson; brother, Eugene H. Griffin.
Services will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Griffin's memory may be made to Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies, 115 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MA, 02657, www.coastalstudies.org/join-give/gift.htm OR The American Heart Association , P.O. Box 417005, Boston, MA. 02241 www.donate.americanheart.org.
The Griffin family has entrusted the funeral arrangements to Bosak Funeral Home, 453 Shippan Avenue, Stamford, Conn. For moreinformation, please visit: www.bosakfuneralhome.com or visit the funeral home page on Facebook.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford