STAMFORD, Conn. - William B. Griffin, died Thursday, March 28. He was 81.
Griffin was born August 13, 1931, grew up in Greenwich, and spent most of his adult life in Stamford.
Griffin is survived by his wife, Ginny (Dunn) Griffin; daughter, Wendy Griffin, of Stamford; son, Brad (Tracie) Griffin, of Milford; two grandchildren; sister, Jeanne E. Ford of Wethersfield, Conn. He was predeceased by his parents, Eugene Griffin and Nellie F. Hutchinson; brother, Eugene H. Griffin.
Services will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Griffin's memory may be made to Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies, 115 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MA, 02657, www.coastalstudies.org/join-give/gift.htm OR The American Heart Association , P.O. Box 417005, Boston, MA. 02241 www.donate.americanheart.org.
The Griffin family has entrusted the funeral arrangements to Bosak Funeral Home, 453 Shippan Avenue, Stamford, Conn. For moreinformation, please visit: www.bosakfuneralhome.com or visit the funeral home page on Facebook.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed