STAMFORD, Conn. – Virginia Sparano, 68, of Stamford died on Feb. 10.
She was born on March 15, 1945 to Ida and Joseph Acuti. She known as “Feisty G” or “Ginger” to her family and friends, and to many in Stamford was known as “G-ma.” She work at Abadir Associates and was an avid supporter of the Stamford High School Football team.
Sparano is survived by her daughter Tonia Huiban and her fiancé, Jack; son Michael (Roseann); four grandchildren; her brother, Joseph (Diane) and sister, Paula (Roe). She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph; her parents; and her sister, Anita Acuti.
A church service will be held on March 15 at 12:30 p.m. at St. Cecilia Church, 1184 Newfield Ave., Stamford.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border