STAMFORD, Conn. - Victor E. Fazio of Stamford Aug. 30. He was 92.
Fazio was born May 21, 1922, he was raised by his aunt and uncle, John and Rose Vetter of Erie, Pa. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II. He retired from Machlettes, where he worked as a machinist for 30 years. He was a member of the Springdale VFW Post #9617 and also a 4th Degree member of the Knights of Columbus. He was a volunteer for the Stamford Public School Systems where he taught reading as a second language and he also volunteered at the Democratic headquarters.
Fazio is survived by his wife, Susan (Pedwano) Fazio; daughters, Jo-Ann Andrasi and Patty Mancini (Frank); four grandchildren; and eight great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his daughter, Darlene Fazio.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Sept. 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 3 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 2 Dogs Attack Stamford Woman And Her Labrador At Tilley Pond Park
- 3 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 4 Man Charged With Attacking Wife , Swinging Ax Over Her Head In Stamford
- 5 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items