BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thomas R. Collins of Bridgeport died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 84.
Collins was born Dec. 28, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Thomas J. and Elizabeth Moore Collins. He was a salesman at Stamford Installation for 10 years before retiring in 1985.
Collins is survived by his sons, Sean M. Collins of Bridgeport, Keith R. Collins (Chrystal) of Bristol, Thomas Mark Collins (Kris) of Beaverton, Oregon; former wife, Hope Hoyer Collins of Bristol; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister Ann Collins.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Service will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
Donations may be made in Collins’s memory to the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store