BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thomas R. Collins of Bridgeport died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 84.
Collins was born Dec. 28, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Thomas J. and Elizabeth Moore Collins. He was a salesman at Stamford Installation for 10 years before retiring in 1985.
Collins is survived by his sons, Sean M. Collins of Bridgeport, Keith R. Collins (Chrystal) of Bristol, Thomas Mark Collins (Kris) of Beaverton, Oregon; former wife, Hope Hoyer Collins of Bristol; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister Ann Collins.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Service will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
Donations may be made in Collins’s memory to the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 2 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 3 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts
- 4 Stamford Animal Control Report Calls For Shorter Leash On Volunteers
- 5 Young Stamford Slugger Belts Homers From Each Side Of Plate