BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thomas R. Collins of Bridgeport died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 84.
Collins was born Dec. 28, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Thomas J. and Elizabeth Moore Collins. He was a salesman at Stamford Installation for 10 years before retiring in 1985.
Collins is survived by his sons, Sean M. Collins of Bridgeport, Keith R. Collins (Chrystal) of Bristol, Thomas Mark Collins (Kris) of Beaverton, Oregon; former wife, Hope Hoyer Collins of Bristol; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister Ann Collins.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Service will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
Donations may be made in Collins’s memory to the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges