BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thomas R. Collins of Bridgeport died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 84.
Collins was born Dec. 28, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Thomas J. and Elizabeth Moore Collins. He was a salesman at Stamford Installation for 10 years before retiring in 1985.
Collins is survived by his sons, Sean M. Collins of Bridgeport, Keith R. Collins (Chrystal) of Bristol, Thomas Mark Collins (Kris) of Beaverton, Oregon; former wife, Hope Hoyer Collins of Bristol; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister Ann Collins.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Service will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
Donations may be made in Collins’s memory to the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued