BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thomas R. Collins of Bridgeport died Sunday, Feb. 9. He was 84.
Collins was born Dec. 28, 1929, in New Rochelle, to Thomas J. and Elizabeth Moore Collins. He was a salesman at Stamford Installation for 10 years before retiring in 1985.
Collins is survived by his sons, Sean M. Collins of Bridgeport, Keith R. Collins (Chrystal) of Bristol, Thomas Mark Collins (Kris) of Beaverton, Oregon; former wife, Hope Hoyer Collins of Bristol; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister Ann Collins.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Service will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk. Interment is private.
Donations may be made in Collins’s memory to the Church of the Good Shepherd, 163 New Canaan Ave., Norwalk, CT 06850.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border