STAMFORD, Conn. - Thomas F. “Sarge” Maloney of Stamford died Tuesday, Aug. 26. He was 75.
Maloney was born Jan. 4, 1939, in Greenwich, to Thomas J. and Margaret Dwan Maloney. He was employed as a foreman for the Stamford Advocate for 42 years. He owned TFM Trucking in Stamford.
Maloney is survived by his wife, Elaine F. Denison Maloney of Stamford; sons, Thomas P. Maloney and Brian F. Maloney (Leslie) all of Stamford; brothers, Jack Maloney (Pat) of Stamford and James Maloney (Geri) of of Rhode Island; brothers-in-law, Philibert Denison (Gerianne) of Florida, and Barry Denison (Patty) of Stamford; two grandsons; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 28 from 5 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Friday, Aug. 29 at 9:30 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 10 a.m. at Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
Donations may be made in Maloney’s memory to Masonicare Home Health & Hospice, 525 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06854.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed