STAMFORD, Conn. - Theodore Geriak of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. He was 94.
Geriak was born Aug. 14, 1919, to Macari and Tessi Geriak. He grew up on Geriak Farm in the Turn of River section of Stamford.
Geriak is survived by his nephew, Kenneth Geriak (Gail) as well as many nieces, nephews grandnieces and grandnephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, John Geriak, Stephen Geriak, William Geriak and Nicholas Geriak; and sisters, Anne Roth, Mildred Geriak, and Sonia Kirchner.
There are no calling hours. Interment will be held privately A memorial service will be announced at a later date.
For more information, visit www.cognetta.com
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects