STAMFORD, Conn. - Theodore Geriak of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. He was 94.
Geriak was born Aug. 14, 1919, to Macari and Tessi Geriak. He grew up on Geriak Farm in the Turn of River section of Stamford.
Geriak is survived by his nephew, Kenneth Geriak (Gail) as well as many nieces, nephews grandnieces and grandnephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, John Geriak, Stephen Geriak, William Geriak and Nicholas Geriak; and sisters, Anne Roth, Mildred Geriak, and Sonia Kirchner.
There are no calling hours. Interment will be held privately A memorial service will be announced at a later date.
For more information, visit www.cognetta.com
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 3 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Stamford