STAMFORD, Conn. - Theodore Geriak of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. He was 94.
Geriak was born Aug. 14, 1919, to Macari and Tessi Geriak. He grew up on Geriak Farm in the Turn of River section of Stamford.
Geriak is survived by his nephew, Kenneth Geriak (Gail) as well as many nieces, nephews grandnieces and grandnephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, John Geriak, Stephen Geriak, William Geriak and Nicholas Geriak; and sisters, Anne Roth, Mildred Geriak, and Sonia Kirchner.
There are no calling hours. Interment will be held privately A memorial service will be announced at a later date.
For more information, visit www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford