STAMFORD, Conn. - Theodore Geriak of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. He was 94.
Geriak was born Aug. 14, 1919, to Macari and Tessi Geriak. He grew up on Geriak Farm in the Turn of River section of Stamford.
Geriak is survived by his nephew, Kenneth Geriak (Gail) as well as many nieces, nephews grandnieces and grandnephews. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, John Geriak, Stephen Geriak, William Geriak and Nicholas Geriak; and sisters, Anne Roth, Mildred Geriak, and Sonia Kirchner.
There are no calling hours. Interment will be held privately A memorial service will be announced at a later date.
For more information, visit www.cognetta.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive