STAMFORD, Conn. - Terri Vitti, a sergeant with the Stamford Police Department, died Tuesday, March 4. She was 51.
Vitti was born and raised in Stamford. She graduated from Stamford High School in 1980. She joined the department in 1985 and has served in the patrol division, narcotics squad, detective bureau, youth bureau and emergency call center. She was a 28-year department veteran.
Vitti is survived by her husband, K-9 officer Mark Vitti.
No service details available.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued