STAMFORD, Conn. - Terri Vitti, a sergeant with the Stamford Police Department, died Tuesday, March 4. She was 51.
Vitti was born and raised in Stamford. She graduated from Stamford High School in 1980. She joined the department in 1985 and has served in the patrol division, narcotics squad, detective bureau, youth bureau and emergency call center. She was a 28-year department veteran.
Vitti is survived by her husband, K-9 officer Mark Vitti.
No service details available.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide