STAMFORD, Conn. - Terri Vitti, a sergeant with the Stamford Police Department, died Tuesday, March 4. She was 51.
Vitti was born and raised in Stamford. She graduated from Stamford High School in 1980. She joined the department in 1985 and has served in the patrol division, narcotics squad, detective bureau, youth bureau and emergency call center. She was a 28-year department veteran.
Vitti is survived by her husband, K-9 officer Mark Vitti.
No service details available.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Man, 21, Reported Missing Near Stamford
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running