STAMFORD, Conn. - Terri Vitti, a sergeant with the Stamford Police Department, died Tuesday, March 4. She was 51.
Vitti was born and raised in Stamford. She graduated from Stamford High School in 1980. She joined the department in 1985 and has served in the patrol division, narcotics squad, detective bureau, youth bureau and emergency call center. She was a 28-year department veteran.
Vitti is survived by her husband, K-9 officer Mark Vitti.
No service details available.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 5 Stamford Gets Wet As Slide The City Comes To Town