STAMFORD, Conn. - Terri Vitti, a sergeant with the Stamford Police Department, died Tuesday, March 4. She was 51.
Vitti was born and raised in Stamford. She graduated from Stamford High School in 1980. She joined the department in 1985 and has served in the patrol division, narcotics squad, detective bureau, youth bureau and emergency call center. She was a 28-year department veteran.
Vitti is survived by her husband, K-9 officer Mark Vitti.
No service details available.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 4 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford