STAMFORD, Conn. - Santina M. Santoro of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. She was 90.
Santoro was born Nov. 1, 1923, in Stamford, to Anthony and Maria Sabia Sansone.
Santoro is survived by her children, John Santoro of Stamford and Robert Santoro (Janet) of Milford; brother, Danny Sansone (Irene) of Stamford; sisters, Nancy Anka (Bill) of Bridgeport and Palma Bitetto of Syracuse, N.Y.; and three grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John V. Santoro.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 9 to 11 a.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, followed by a prayer service at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Stamford, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades