STAMFORD, Conn. - Santina M. Santoro of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. She was 90.
Santoro was born Nov. 1, 1923, in Stamford, to Anthony and Maria Sabia Sansone.
Santoro is survived by her children, John Santoro of Stamford and Robert Santoro (Janet) of Milford; brother, Danny Sansone (Irene) of Stamford; sisters, Nancy Anka (Bill) of Bridgeport and Palma Bitetto of Syracuse, N.Y.; and three grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John V. Santoro.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 9 to 11 a.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, followed by a prayer service at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford