STAMFORD, Conn. - Santina M. Santoro of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. She was 90.
Santoro was born Nov. 1, 1923, in Stamford, to Anthony and Maria Sabia Sansone.
Santoro is survived by her children, John Santoro of Stamford and Robert Santoro (Janet) of Milford; brother, Danny Sansone (Irene) of Stamford; sisters, Nancy Anka (Bill) of Bridgeport and Palma Bitetto of Syracuse, N.Y.; and three grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John V. Santoro.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 9 to 11 a.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, followed by a prayer service at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford