STAMFORD, Conn. - Santina M. Santoro of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. She was 90.
Santoro was born Nov. 1, 1923, in Stamford, to Anthony and Maria Sabia Sansone.
Santoro is survived by her children, John Santoro of Stamford and Robert Santoro (Janet) of Milford; brother, Danny Sansone (Irene) of Stamford; sisters, Nancy Anka (Bill) of Bridgeport and Palma Bitetto of Syracuse, N.Y.; and three grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John V. Santoro.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 9 to 11 a.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, followed by a prayer service at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made