STAMFORD, Conn. - Santina M. Santoro of Stamford died Thursday, June 19. She was 90.
Santoro was born Nov. 1, 1923, in Stamford, to Anthony and Maria Sabia Sansone.
Santoro is survived by her children, John Santoro of Stamford and Robert Santoro (Janet) of Milford; brother, Danny Sansone (Irene) of Stamford; sisters, Nancy Anka (Bill) of Bridgeport and Palma Bitetto of Syracuse, N.Y.; and three grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John V. Santoro.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 9 to 11 a.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, followed by a prayer service at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running