STAMFORD, Conn. - Ryan Henry Crane of Stamford died Monday, Feb. 3. He was 37.
Crane was born Jan. 8, 1977, and grew up in Long Valley, N.J. He graduated from The Delbarton School in Morristown in 1995. He graduated from Harvard University in 1999, after which he spent the next 14 years at J.P. Morgan in New York. He was an executive director in the Global Equities Group.
Crane is survived by his wife, Lauren (nee Pizzotti); son, Harry; parents Mary Jo and Lex of Long Valley, N.J.; brother, Lex of Denver, Colo.; sister, Allison; brother-in-law, John Archard of Arvada, Colo.; parents-in-law, Steve and Carol Pizzotti of Reading, Mass.; brothers- and sisters-in-law, David and Heather Pizzotti of Upper Arlington, Ohio, Stephen and Kristin Pizzotti and Chris and Felicia Pizzotti of Reading, Mass.; five nephews, three nieces; aunts, uncles; and cousins.
Calling hours are Sunday, Feb. 9 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 10 at St. Catherine of Siena Church, Riverside. Interment will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at Puritan Lawn Memorial Park in Peabody, Mass.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Delbarton School (www.delbarton.org/donate), in memory of Ryan Crane.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview