STAMFORD, Conn. - Ruth M. Carriero of Stamford, a longtime resident of Port Chester, N.Y., died May 23. She was 81.
Carriero is survived by her children, Deborah Tambascio and William D. "Brot" Carriero, both of Stamford, Philip Carriero of Greenwich and Teri Kopp (William) of Southbury; eight grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; siblings Irene Garaffa, Shirley Pirro, Bernice Shirrey, Denis Fortin and Jerry Fortin; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, William; son, Daniel (Chuckie) Carriero; and sister, Janet Sansone.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home, (Same building as Bosak) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Holy Rosary Church, 22 Don Bosco Place, Port Chester, N.Y., with interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye, N.Y.
For more information, visit: www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old
- 3 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales
- 4 Stamford Man Convicted Of Trying To Hire A Hit Man To Kill Wife's Lover
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby