STAMFORD, Conn. - Ruth M. Carriero of Stamford, a longtime resident of Port Chester, N.Y., died May 23. She was 81.
Carriero is survived by her children, Deborah Tambascio and William D. "Brot" Carriero, both of Stamford, Philip Carriero of Greenwich and Teri Kopp (William) of Southbury; eight grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; siblings Irene Garaffa, Shirley Pirro, Bernice Shirrey, Denis Fortin and Jerry Fortin; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, William; son, Daniel (Chuckie) Carriero; and sister, Janet Sansone.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home, (Same building as Bosak) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Holy Rosary Church, 22 Don Bosco Place, Port Chester, N.Y., with interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye, N.Y.
For more information, visit: www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan