STAMFORD, Conn. - Ruth M. Carriero of Stamford, a longtime resident of Port Chester, N.Y., died May 23. She was 81.
Carriero is survived by her children, Deborah Tambascio and William D. "Brot" Carriero, both of Stamford, Philip Carriero of Greenwich and Teri Kopp (William) of Southbury; eight grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; siblings Irene Garaffa, Shirley Pirro, Bernice Shirrey, Denis Fortin and Jerry Fortin; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, William; son, Daniel (Chuckie) Carriero; and sister, Janet Sansone.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home, (Same building as Bosak) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Holy Rosary Church, 22 Don Bosco Place, Port Chester, N.Y., with interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye, N.Y.
For more information, visit: www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Stamford For Saturday
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station