STAMFORD, Conn. - Ruth M. Carriero of Stamford, a longtime resident of Port Chester, N.Y., died May 23. She was 81.
Carriero is survived by her children, Deborah Tambascio and William D. "Brot" Carriero, both of Stamford, Philip Carriero of Greenwich and Teri Kopp (William) of Southbury; eight grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; siblings Irene Garaffa, Shirley Pirro, Bernice Shirrey, Denis Fortin and Jerry Fortin; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, William; son, Daniel (Chuckie) Carriero; and sister, Janet Sansone.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home, (Same building as Bosak) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Holy Rosary Church, 22 Don Bosco Place, Port Chester, N.Y., with interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye, N.Y.
For more information, visit: www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 3 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford