STAMFORD, Conn. - Ruth M. Carriero of Stamford, a longtime resident of Port Chester, N.Y., died May 23. She was 81.
Carriero is survived by her children, Deborah Tambascio and William D. "Brot" Carriero, both of Stamford, Philip Carriero of Greenwich and Teri Kopp (William) of Southbury; eight grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; siblings Irene Garaffa, Shirley Pirro, Bernice Shirrey, Denis Fortin and Jerry Fortin; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, William; son, Daniel (Chuckie) Carriero; and sister, Janet Sansone.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home, (Same building as Bosak) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Holy Rosary Church, 22 Don Bosco Place, Port Chester, N.Y., with interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye, N.Y.
For more information, visit: www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 5 Stamford's SAC Capital Boss Makes Forbes Billionaire List