STAMFORD/DARIEN, Conn. - Russell Pinto, a lifelong resident of the Stamford/Darien area died Sunday, April 7. He was 45.
Pinto was born April 19, 1967, in Stamford, son of Sandra Pinto of Darien and Dominick Pinto.
He was a graduate of Darien High School. He was a longtime local pool contractor.
Pinto is survived by his mother; brothers, Richard Pinto (Sharon) of Norwalk, Christopher Pinto of Darien; sisters, Debra Pinto DeLeo (Ron) of Monroe, and Pamela Pinto DeStefano (Harrison) of Wilton; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Dominick.
Calling hours are Friday, April 12, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held Saturday, April 13 at 10 a.m. at St. John R.C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Heart Association, Connecticut Affiliate Inc., 5 Brookside Drive, P. O. Box 5022, Wallingford, CT 06492.
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old