STAMFORD, Conn. - Rosemarie C. Lupinacci of Stamford died Saturday, April 19. She was 64.
Lupinacci was born June 19, 1949, in Stamford, to Mary Ann Fulco DiCarlo and Anthony R. DiCarlo.
Lupinacci is survived by her sons, Michael A. Lupinacci (Denise Caputo) of Stamford and Christopher M. Lupinacci of Stamford; sister, Annlouise LaBella of Stamford; mother, Mary Ann DiCarlo of Stamford; aunts, Sister Filomena DiCarlo of Morristown, N.J., Mary DeCarlo of Darien and Louise Totilo of Darien; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her father, Anthony.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Mary’s RC Church, 566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 2080 Silas Deane Highway, 2nd Floor, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend