STAMFORD, Conn. - Rosemarie C. Lupinacci of Stamford died Saturday, April 19. She was 64.
Lupinacci was born June 19, 1949, in Stamford, to Mary Ann Fulco DiCarlo and Anthony R. DiCarlo.
Lupinacci is survived by her sons, Michael A. Lupinacci (Denise Caputo) of Stamford and Christopher M. Lupinacci of Stamford; sister, Annlouise LaBella of Stamford; mother, Mary Ann DiCarlo of Stamford; aunts, Sister Filomena DiCarlo of Morristown, N.J., Mary DeCarlo of Darien and Louise Totilo of Darien; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her father, Anthony.
There will be no calling hours. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at St. Mary’s RC Church, 566 Elm St., Stamford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 2080 Silas Deane Highway, 2nd Floor, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report