STAMFORD, Conn. - Rose "Babe" Misuriello, a longtime Stamford resident, April 3. She was 96.
Misuriello was born March 6, 1918, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Joseph and Maria Luigia (Gerardi) Barone.
Babe is survived by her son, Kenneth Misuriello and his wife Agnes, her daughter Gail Yudain and her husband Ted, her sister, Josephine "Chickie" Vitti, grandchildren Sandie, Michael, Teddy, Cat and great grandchildren, Corey and Aaron. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Paul and their son, Paul Jr. She was predeceased by three sisters and one brother.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 9 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 9 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John 's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95