STAMFORD, Conn. - Rose "Babe" Misuriello, a longtime Stamford resident, April 3. She was 96.
Misuriello was born March 6, 1918, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Joseph and Maria Luigia (Gerardi) Barone.
Babe is survived by her son, Kenneth Misuriello and his wife Agnes, her daughter Gail Yudain and her husband Ted, her sister, Josephine "Chickie" Vitti, grandchildren Sandie, Michael, Teddy, Cat and great grandchildren, Corey and Aaron. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Paul and their son, Paul Jr. She was predeceased by three sisters and one brother.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 9 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 9 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John 's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford