STAMFORD, Conn. - Rose "Babe" Misuriello, a longtime Stamford resident, April 3. She was 96.
Misuriello was born March 6, 1918, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Joseph and Maria Luigia (Gerardi) Barone.
Babe is survived by her son, Kenneth Misuriello and his wife Agnes, her daughter Gail Yudain and her husband Ted, her sister, Josephine "Chickie" Vitti, grandchildren Sandie, Michael, Teddy, Cat and great grandchildren, Corey and Aaron. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Paul and their son, Paul Jr. She was predeceased by three sisters and one brother.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 9 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 9 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John 's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Police Land Two Stamford Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'