STAMFORD, Conn. - Rose "Babe" Misuriello, a longtime Stamford resident, April 3. She was 96.
Misuriello was born March 6, 1918, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Joseph and Maria Luigia (Gerardi) Barone.
Babe is survived by her son, Kenneth Misuriello and his wife Agnes, her daughter Gail Yudain and her husband Ted, her sister, Josephine "Chickie" Vitti, grandchildren Sandie, Michael, Teddy, Cat and great grandchildren, Corey and Aaron. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Paul and their son, Paul Jr. She was predeceased by three sisters and one brother.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 9 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 9 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John 's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Rain, Snow Threaten Stamford On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year