STAMFORD, Conn. - Robert (Bob) A. D'Urso, a longtime resident of Stamford, died Friday, April 11. He was 51.
D’Urso was born June 5, 1962, in Stamford. He was the son of Anthony and Annette (LoPiano) D'Urso of Darien. He was a graduate of New Canaan High School. He worked as crew chief and master electrician for the Westchester Broadway Theatre.
D’Urso is survived by his parents; sister, Angela D'Urso Matticola of Granger, Ind.; brother, Michael D'Urso of Darien; and two nephews and one niece.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15, from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A Mass of Christian will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16, at St. John Roman Catholic Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Burial will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery in Stamford.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Stamford Police Seek Help In Finding Suspect In Attacks On Man, Clerk
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect