STAMFORD, Conn. - Robert (Bob) A. D'Urso, a longtime resident of Stamford, died Friday, April 11. He was 51.
D’Urso was born June 5, 1962, in Stamford. He was the son of Anthony and Annette (LoPiano) D'Urso of Darien. He was a graduate of New Canaan High School. He worked as crew chief and master electrician for the Westchester Broadway Theatre.
D’Urso is survived by his parents; sister, Angela D'Urso Matticola of Granger, Ind.; brother, Michael D'Urso of Darien; and two nephews and one niece.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15, from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A Mass of Christian will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16, at St. John Roman Catholic Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Burial will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery in Stamford.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford