STAMFORD, Conn. - Robert Curto of Stamford died Sunday, May 11. He was 58.
Curto was born in Mt. Vernon, N.Y. He graduated from Iona Prep and Iona College in New Rochelle. He held numerous positions through the years in Travel & Leisure trade publications, and was currently employed with Genome.com in NYC.
Curto is survived by his wife, Martine; sons, Ryan, Brandon and Cameron; sister, Karen Zinman (Sanford) of Rye Brook, N.Y.; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents, Fred and Ann.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St. in Stamford. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 16 at St. Leo Roman Catholic Church, 24 Roxbury Road in Stamford. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Stevens Ave. in Hawthorne, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made payable to "College America" via Matt Robey, The Connecticut Group, 500 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880 or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit: www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say