STAMFORD, Conn. - Robert Curto of Stamford died Sunday, May 11. He was 58.
Curto was born in Mt. Vernon, N.Y. He graduated from Iona Prep and Iona College in New Rochelle. He held numerous positions through the years in Travel & Leisure trade publications, and was currently employed with Genome.com in NYC.
Curto is survived by his wife, Martine; sons, Ryan, Brandon and Cameron; sister, Karen Zinman (Sanford) of Rye Brook, N.Y.; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents, Fred and Ann.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St. in Stamford. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 16 at St. Leo Roman Catholic Church, 24 Roxbury Road in Stamford. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Stevens Ave. in Hawthorne, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made payable to "College America" via Matt Robey, The Connecticut Group, 500 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880 or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit: www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 5 Stamford's SAC Capital Boss Makes Forbes Billionaire List