MILFORD, Conn. - Richard Norman Canale of Milford died May 17. He was 39.
Canale was born to Elizabeth O'Flaherty and Richard M. Canale. He was a class A journeyman lineman and an employee with CT Light & Power in Stamford, for over 12 years.
Canale is survived by his wife, Therese (Tracy) DuBret-Canale; daughter, Kayla; mother, Elizabeth O'Flaherty (Tom) of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; brother, Justin O'Flaherty (Cynthia) of Valley Cottage, N.Y.; sisters, Christine Zibilich (Nathan) of Hong Kong, and Meaghan O'Flaherty of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; father and mother-in-law, Henry and Patricia DuBret of Fairfield; brothers-in-law, David DuBret (Karen) of Milford and Patrick DuBret of Black Rock; sister-in-law, Susan Strong (John) of Black Rock; several aunts, uncles; cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 25 at St. Gabriel's Church, 26 Broadway, Milford.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the "Kayla Canale Fund" at any People's United Bank.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford