MILFORD, Conn. - Richard Norman Canale of Milford died May 17. He was 39.
Canale was born to Elizabeth O'Flaherty and Richard M. Canale. He was a class A journeyman lineman and an employee with CT Light & Power in Stamford, for over 12 years.
Canale is survived by his wife, Therese (Tracy) DuBret-Canale; daughter, Kayla; mother, Elizabeth O'Flaherty (Tom) of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; brother, Justin O'Flaherty (Cynthia) of Valley Cottage, N.Y.; sisters, Christine Zibilich (Nathan) of Hong Kong, and Meaghan O'Flaherty of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; father and mother-in-law, Henry and Patricia DuBret of Fairfield; brothers-in-law, David DuBret (Karen) of Milford and Patrick DuBret of Black Rock; sister-in-law, Susan Strong (John) of Black Rock; several aunts, uncles; cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 25 at St. Gabriel's Church, 26 Broadway, Milford.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the "Kayla Canale Fund" at any People's United Bank.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Swimmer Finds College Home At Villanova