MILFORD, Conn. - Richard Norman Canale of Milford died May 17. He was 39.
Canale was born to Elizabeth O'Flaherty and Richard M. Canale. He was a class A journeyman lineman and an employee with CT Light & Power in Stamford, for over 12 years.
Canale is survived by his wife, Therese (Tracy) DuBret-Canale; daughter, Kayla; mother, Elizabeth O'Flaherty (Tom) of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; brother, Justin O'Flaherty (Cynthia) of Valley Cottage, N.Y.; sisters, Christine Zibilich (Nathan) of Hong Kong, and Meaghan O'Flaherty of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; father and mother-in-law, Henry and Patricia DuBret of Fairfield; brothers-in-law, David DuBret (Karen) of Milford and Patrick DuBret of Black Rock; sister-in-law, Susan Strong (John) of Black Rock; several aunts, uncles; cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 25 at St. Gabriel's Church, 26 Broadway, Milford.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the "Kayla Canale Fund" at any People's United Bank.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast