MILFORD, Conn. - Richard Norman Canale of Milford died May 17. He was 39.
Canale was born to Elizabeth O'Flaherty and Richard M. Canale. He was a class A journeyman lineman and an employee with CT Light & Power in Stamford, for over 12 years.
Canale is survived by his wife, Therese (Tracy) DuBret-Canale; daughter, Kayla; mother, Elizabeth O'Flaherty (Tom) of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; brother, Justin O'Flaherty (Cynthia) of Valley Cottage, N.Y.; sisters, Christine Zibilich (Nathan) of Hong Kong, and Meaghan O'Flaherty of Spring Lake Heights, N.J.; father and mother-in-law, Henry and Patricia DuBret of Fairfield; brothers-in-law, David DuBret (Karen) of Milford and Patrick DuBret of Black Rock; sister-in-law, Susan Strong (John) of Black Rock; several aunts, uncles; cousins; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 25 at St. Gabriel's Church, 26 Broadway, Milford.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the "Kayla Canale Fund" at any People's United Bank.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury