STAMFORD, Conn. – Regina Agnes DeAngelis of Stamford died Sept. 30 at home surrounded by her family. She was 98.
Born Aug. 8, 1914, in Darien, she was the daughter of Antonio and Raffaela Lombardi Russo. She was married to Michael "Fred" DeAngelis, who predeceased her. A homemaker, her only thoughts were of family and being together, her family said.
DeAngelis is survived by two sons, Raymond DeAngelis, of Norwalk and Ronald (Cindy) DeAngelis, of Stamford; a daughter, Regina (John) Custer, of Norwalk; a brother, Angelo (Mary) Russo, of Darien; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by two brothers, Andrew and John Russo; and two sisters, Mary Perisio and Helen Bivona.
The family will receive friends from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home in Darien. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. John Church in Darien. Burial will follow at Spring Grove Cemetery in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Vitas Hospice Care, 99 Hawley Lane, Stratford, CT 06614.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 4 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care