TRUMBULL, Conn. - Peter V. Kitlas of Trumbull died Tuesday, Feb. 11. He was 71.
Kitlas was born Sept. 5, 1942, in Stamford, the son of Stanley C. Kitlas and Mary (DeNaples) Kitlas. He was a retired heavy equipment operator, working for the City of Stamford for many years. He was a parishioner at Holy Name of Jesus Church for more than 60 years.
Kitlas is survived by his wife, Sandra (Bemonte) Kitlas; daughter, Nicole Tabacco (Vincent) of Trumbull; three grandsons; and sisters, Barbara Cavolick of Japan, Patrice Kitlas of Stamford and Michele Weaver of Cheshire. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 17, at Holy Name of Jesus Church, 4 Pulaski St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Fairfield Memorial Park, Oaklawn Avenue, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford