TRUMBULL, Conn. - Peter V. Kitlas of Trumbull died Tuesday, Feb. 11. He was 71.
Kitlas was born Sept. 5, 1942, in Stamford, the son of Stanley C. Kitlas and Mary (DeNaples) Kitlas. He was a retired heavy equipment operator, working for the City of Stamford for many years. He was a parishioner at Holy Name of Jesus Church for more than 60 years.
Kitlas is survived by his wife, Sandra (Bemonte) Kitlas; daughter, Nicole Tabacco (Vincent) of Trumbull; three grandsons; and sisters, Barbara Cavolick of Japan, Patrice Kitlas of Stamford and Michele Weaver of Cheshire. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 17, at Holy Name of Jesus Church, 4 Pulaski St., Stamford. Interment will follow at Fairfield Memorial Park, Oaklawn Avenue, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects