STAMFORD, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, formerly of Stamford, died Jan. 14 in Arkansas. She was 92.
Starr was born Feb. 25, 1921, to Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson. She was married to Grady Starr for 70 years.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; a great-great grandson; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark. Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation, Inc. Arkansas Funeral Care is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive