STAMFORD, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, formerly of Stamford, died Jan. 14 in Arkansas. She was 92.
Starr was born Feb. 25, 1921, to Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson. She was married to Grady Starr for 70 years.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; a great-great grandson; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark. Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation, Inc. Arkansas Funeral Care is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music