STAMFORD, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, formerly of Stamford, died Jan. 14 in Arkansas. She was 92.
Starr was born Feb. 25, 1921, to Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson. She was married to Grady Starr for 70 years.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; a great-great grandson; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark. Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation, Inc. Arkansas Funeral Care is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 NY Woman Charged With Using Phony $100 Bills At Stamford Mall
- 2 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 3 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield