STAMFORD, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, formerly of Stamford, died Jan. 14 in Arkansas. She was 92.
Starr was born Feb. 25, 1921, to Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson. She was married to Grady Starr for 70 years.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; a great-great grandson; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark. Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation, Inc. Arkansas Funeral Care is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48