STAMFORD, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, formerly of Stamford, died Jan. 14 in Arkansas. She was 92.
Starr was born Feb. 25, 1921, to Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson. She was married to Grady Starr for 70 years.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; a great-great grandson; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark. Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation, Inc. Arkansas Funeral Care is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report