MILFORD, Conn. - Paul R. Tantimonico Sr. of Milford died Sunday, Jan. 19. He was 70.
Tantimonico was born Feb. 4, 1943, in Bridgeport, son of Anthony and Mary Yoney Tantimonico. A U.S. Army veteran, he was a retired police officer for the city of Stamford with 24 years of service.
Tantimonico is survived by his wife Janice; children, Dawn Cowell of Shelton, Barbara Farrar (Steven), Anthony Tantimonico of Pennsylvania, Paul Tantimonico Jr. and Ann D'Agostino of Trumbull, Paula Tantimonico of Bridgeport, Tracey Tantimonico of Derby and Tammy Seyal of Pennsylvania; brother, Joseph Tantimonico (Theresa) of Huntington; sister, Barbara Homa Tantimonico of Derby; and 26 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Jan. 23, at 10:30 a.m. at St. James Church, 2110 Main St., Stratford, for a celebration of his life and a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please make memorial donations to the Arthritis Foundation, P.O. Box 96280, Washington, DC 20077.
For more information, please visit: www.abriola.com/.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight