MILFORD, Conn. - Paul R. Tantimonico Sr. of Milford died Sunday, Jan. 19. He was 70.
Tantimonico was born Feb. 4, 1943, in Bridgeport, son of Anthony and Mary Yoney Tantimonico. A U.S. Army veteran, he was a retired police officer for the city of Stamford with 24 years of service.
Tantimonico is survived by his wife Janice; children, Dawn Cowell of Shelton, Barbara Farrar (Steven), Anthony Tantimonico of Pennsylvania, Paul Tantimonico Jr. and Ann D'Agostino of Trumbull, Paula Tantimonico of Bridgeport, Tracey Tantimonico of Derby and Tammy Seyal of Pennsylvania; brother, Joseph Tantimonico (Theresa) of Huntington; sister, Barbara Homa Tantimonico of Derby; and 26 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Jan. 23, at 10:30 a.m. at St. James Church, 2110 Main St., Stratford, for a celebration of his life and a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please make memorial donations to the Arthritis Foundation, P.O. Box 96280, Washington, DC 20077.
For more information, please visit: www.abriola.com/.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast