MILFORD, Conn. - Paul R. Tantimonico Sr. of Milford died Sunday, Jan. 19. He was 70.
Tantimonico was born Feb. 4, 1943, in Bridgeport, son of Anthony and Mary Yoney Tantimonico. A U.S. Army veteran, he was a retired police officer for the city of Stamford with 24 years of service.
Tantimonico is survived by his wife Janice; children, Dawn Cowell of Shelton, Barbara Farrar (Steven), Anthony Tantimonico of Pennsylvania, Paul Tantimonico Jr. and Ann D'Agostino of Trumbull, Paula Tantimonico of Bridgeport, Tracey Tantimonico of Derby and Tammy Seyal of Pennsylvania; brother, Joseph Tantimonico (Theresa) of Huntington; sister, Barbara Homa Tantimonico of Derby; and 26 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Jan. 23, at 10:30 a.m. at St. James Church, 2110 Main St., Stratford, for a celebration of his life and a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please make memorial donations to the Arthritis Foundation, P.O. Box 96280, Washington, DC 20077.
For more information, please visit: www.abriola.com/.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision