STAMFORD, Conn. - Patsy J. Biancardi, a lifelong Stamford resident, died Monday, March 17. He was 83.
Biancardi was born July 21, 1930, he was the son of Joseph and Amelia (Perna) Biancardi.
He worked for the family business, Biancardi Bakery, delivering bread to families throughout Stamford. He was a corporal in the U.S. Army, having served during the Korean Conflict. He worked as a postal clerk for the United States Postal Service, where he continued until his retirement.
Biancardi is survived by his daughters, Linda Ann Biancardi of Stamford, and Diane Lynn Biancardi; brother, Joseph Biancardi, Jr. (Yvonne) of Ariz.; and sister, Mary C. Biancardi of Stamford. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Nadia (Ratay) Biancardi.
Calling hours are Monday, March 24 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home and Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 25 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 3 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 5 State OKs Stamford-Based Frontier's Purchase Of AT&T In Connecticut