STAMFORD, Conn. - Patsy J. Biancardi, a lifelong Stamford resident, died Monday, March 17. He was 83.
Biancardi was born July 21, 1930, he was the son of Joseph and Amelia (Perna) Biancardi.
He worked for the family business, Biancardi Bakery, delivering bread to families throughout Stamford. He was a corporal in the U.S. Army, having served during the Korean Conflict. He worked as a postal clerk for the United States Postal Service, where he continued until his retirement.
Biancardi is survived by his daughters, Linda Ann Biancardi of Stamford, and Diane Lynn Biancardi; brother, Joseph Biancardi, Jr. (Yvonne) of Ariz.; and sister, Mary C. Biancardi of Stamford. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Nadia (Ratay) Biancardi.
Calling hours are Monday, March 24 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home and Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 25 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges