STAMFORD, Conn. - Patrick J. Tisano of Stamford died Friday, Aug. 15. He was 95.
Tisano was born March 12, 1919, in Darien, to Frank and Theresa Melia Tisano. He lived most of his life in Stamford, where he was the owner of Die Craft Tool Co., Inc. and a former Board member of both The Italian Center of Stamford and of the Cornerstone Bank.
Tisano is survived by his sons, William Tisano (Kathleen) and John Tisano; six grandchildren; and siblings, Catherine Tarantino, Peter Tisano and John Tisano. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Eleanor DeMill Tisano.
Calling hours are Saturday, Aug. 23 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Avenue, Stamford, prior to Mass. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home Saturday, Aug. 23 at 10:30 a.m. for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 11 a.m. at the Church of St. Cecilia,1184 Newfield Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford