STAMFORD, Conn. - Patricia Gormsen Smuda, of Stamford June 12. She was 85.
Smuda was born Oct. 7, 1928, in White Plains Hospital, she was the daughter of Harold F. Gormsen and Elsie Plassmann Gormsen of Eastchester, N.Y. She graduated from Eastchester High School, Eastchester, N.Y., in 1946 and the N.Y. Institute of Dietetics in 1947.
Smuda is survived by her daughters, Linda (Ed) Myder of Greenwich, Patricia (John) Smuda of Stamford; son, Michael Smuda of Fairfield; step sister, Joan Kennell Olney of Alabama; step brother, John Kennell of Texas; six grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Harold Gormsen of Florida.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 17 from 4 to 8 p.m. Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 18 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Kensico Cemetery in Valhalla, N.Y.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford