STAMFORD, Conn. - Patricia Munro Risher of Stamford died July 14. She was 75.
Risher was born Sept. 24, 1938, in Dallas, Texas, to Marion and Frances Cameron Munro. She graduated from Beaumont High School in Beaumont, Texas, and went on to Southern Methodist University, where she was a member of Chi Omega Sorority. She graduated in 1960 with a degree in Merchandising. After graduating, she remained in Dallas, working as a leading Junior Sportswear Buyer for Titches Department store. After her marriage she moved with her husband to Stamford, where they lived and raised their family.
Risher is survived by her husband, Paul D. Risher; daughters, Nancy Ward (Bill) of Wilton and Cameron Risher of Columbia, S.C.; three grandchildren; brother, W. Barton Munro of College Station, Texas; and sister, Mary Sue Munro. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 20 from 3 to 6 p.m. at Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. July 21 at the First Presbyterian Church of Stamford, 1101 Bedford St., Stamford. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Westport Country Playhouse, 25 Powers Court, Westport, CT 06880.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield