RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Patricia A. Hughes of Ridgefield, formerly of Norwalk, died Monday, March 17. She was 54.
Hughes was born April 12, 1959, in Norwalk, She was the daughter of Donald and Alice (Bahr) Hughes. She attended St. Thomas the Apostle School, Central Catholic High School, Norwalk High School and was a graduate of the Katharine Gibbs School of Norwalk. She worked as a medical secretary and receptionist and was last employed with Southern Connecticut Vascular Center of Stamford.
Hughes is survived by her sisters, Kathleen A. Carlson (David) of New Milford, Donna M. Fogelson of West Hartford and Lisa J. Hughes (Rojas) of Danbury; and a niece and four nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29, from 1 to 5 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38101.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Stamford Woman Running NYC Marathon To Support Norwalk Foundation