RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Patricia A. Hughes of Ridgefield, formerly of Norwalk, died Monday, March 17. She was 54.
Hughes was born April 12, 1959, in Norwalk, She was the daughter of Donald and Alice (Bahr) Hughes. She attended St. Thomas the Apostle School, Central Catholic High School, Norwalk High School and was a graduate of the Katharine Gibbs School of Norwalk. She worked as a medical secretary and receptionist and was last employed with Southern Connecticut Vascular Center of Stamford.
Hughes is survived by her sisters, Kathleen A. Carlson (David) of New Milford, Donna M. Fogelson of West Hartford and Lisa J. Hughes (Rojas) of Danbury; and a niece and four nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29, from 1 to 5 p.m. in the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., Ridgefield.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38101.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running