STAMFORD, Conn. - Patricia Di Maggio of Stamford died Friday, Feb. 28. She was 49.
Di Maggio was born May 5, 1964.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas A. Minnick; children, Jonathan and Matthew; siblings, Angelo, Rosario and Josephine; a large extended family; and many friends and business associates.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, at Sts. Simon and Jude Roman Catholic Church, 185 Van Sicklen St., Brooklyn, N.Y. Entombment to follow in the Resurrection Mausoleum in St. John's Cemetery, Middle Village, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cusimanoandrussofuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director