STAMFORD, Conn. - Patricia Di Maggio of Stamford died Friday, Feb. 28. She was 49.
Di Maggio was born May 5, 1964.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas A. Minnick; children, Jonathan and Matthew; siblings, Angelo, Rosario and Josephine; a large extended family; and many friends and business associates.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, at Sts. Simon and Jude Roman Catholic Church, 185 Van Sicklen St., Brooklyn, N.Y. Entombment to follow in the Resurrection Mausoleum in St. John's Cemetery, Middle Village, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cusimanoandrussofuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal