STAMFORD, Conn. - Patricia Di Maggio of Stamford died Friday, Feb. 28. She was 49.
Di Maggio was born May 5, 1964.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas A. Minnick; children, Jonathan and Matthew; siblings, Angelo, Rosario and Josephine; a large extended family; and many friends and business associates.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, at Sts. Simon and Jude Roman Catholic Church, 185 Van Sicklen St., Brooklyn, N.Y. Entombment to follow in the Resurrection Mausoleum in St. John's Cemetery, Middle Village, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cusimanoandrussofuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening