STAMFORD, Conn. - Patricia Di Maggio of Stamford died Friday, Feb. 28. She was 49.
Di Maggio was born May 5, 1964.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas A. Minnick; children, Jonathan and Matthew; siblings, Angelo, Rosario and Josephine; a large extended family; and many friends and business associates.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, at Sts. Simon and Jude Roman Catholic Church, 185 Van Sicklen St., Brooklyn, N.Y. Entombment to follow in the Resurrection Mausoleum in St. John's Cemetery, Middle Village, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cusimanoandrussofuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford