STAMFORD, Conn. - Patricia Di Maggio of Stamford died Friday, Feb. 28. She was 49.
Di Maggio was born May 5, 1964.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas A. Minnick; children, Jonathan and Matthew; siblings, Angelo, Rosario and Josephine; a large extended family; and many friends and business associates.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, at Sts. Simon and Jude Roman Catholic Church, 185 Van Sicklen St., Brooklyn, N.Y. Entombment to follow in the Resurrection Mausoleum in St. John's Cemetery, Middle Village, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cusimanoandrussofuneralhome.com
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95