NORWALK, Conn. - Naresh C. Shetty of Norwalk, formerly of Hamden and Stamford, died July 12. He was 39.
Shetty was born and raised in Udupi, India, to Chandrashekar and Lalitha Shetty. He came to the United States and earned his master's degree from University of Bridgeport. He resided in Hamden and Stamford before settling with his family in Norwalk seven years ago.
He was a software engineer and had worked for AT&T in New Haven, UBS in Stamford, Markit in White Plains, N.Y., and for the last four years at J.P. Morgan Chase in New York City.
Shetty is survived by his wife, Shari; children, Ayush and Pranav Shetty; mother, Lalitha Hedge Shetty of India; siblings, Girish Shetty and Vasudha Rai, both of India; in-laws, Raghuram and Saroja Naik of India; brother-in-law, Sharath Naik of India; and several nieces. He was predeceased by his father, Chandrashekar Shetty.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 15, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, Fairfield Center. Services will be held Tuesday, July 15, in the funeral home. A private service will follow at Mountain Grove Crematory.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say