STAMFORD, Conn. - Nara Amoruso of Stamford died Sunday, June 29. She was 87.
Amoruso was born in Siena, Italy, to Livia and Palmiro Brogi.
Amoruso is survived by her sister, Giuliana Sepe of Monroe Township, N.J.; children, Raymond Amoruso (Tess) of Norfolk, Va., Michael Amoruso of New York, N.Y., and Patricia Saffa of Darien; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor; daughter, Diane; and brother-in-law, Michael Sepe.
A Catholic Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2, at St. John's Catholic Church in Darien, followed by interment at Pinelawn Memorial Park in Farmingdale, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Amoruso’s name, in honor of her grandsons Zach and Ryan Saffa, to Darien EMS-Post 53, Zero Ledge Road, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, visit www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford