STAMFORD, Conn. - Nara Amoruso of Stamford died Sunday, June 29. She was 87.
Amoruso was born in Siena, Italy, to Livia and Palmiro Brogi.
Amoruso is survived by her sister, Giuliana Sepe of Monroe Township, N.J.; children, Raymond Amoruso (Tess) of Norfolk, Va., Michael Amoruso of New York, N.Y., and Patricia Saffa of Darien; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor; daughter, Diane; and brother-in-law, Michael Sepe.
A Catholic Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2, at St. John's Catholic Church in Darien, followed by interment at Pinelawn Memorial Park in Farmingdale, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Amoruso’s name, in honor of her grandsons Zach and Ryan Saffa, to Darien EMS-Post 53, Zero Ledge Road, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, visit www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station