STAMFORD, Conn. - Nara Amoruso of Stamford died Sunday, June 29. She was 87.
Amoruso was born in Siena, Italy, to Livia and Palmiro Brogi.
Amoruso is survived by her sister, Giuliana Sepe of Monroe Township, N.J.; children, Raymond Amoruso (Tess) of Norfolk, Va., Michael Amoruso of New York, N.Y., and Patricia Saffa of Darien; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor; daughter, Diane; and brother-in-law, Michael Sepe.
A Catholic Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2, at St. John's Catholic Church in Darien, followed by interment at Pinelawn Memorial Park in Farmingdale, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Amoruso’s name, in honor of her grandsons Zach and Ryan Saffa, to Darien EMS-Post 53, Zero Ledge Road, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, visit www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music