STAMFORD, Conn. - Nara Amoruso of Stamford died Sunday, June 29. She was 87.
Amoruso was born in Siena, Italy, to Livia and Palmiro Brogi.
Amoruso is survived by her sister, Giuliana Sepe of Monroe Township, N.J.; children, Raymond Amoruso (Tess) of Norfolk, Va., Michael Amoruso of New York, N.Y., and Patricia Saffa of Darien; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor; daughter, Diane; and brother-in-law, Michael Sepe.
A Catholic Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2, at St. John's Catholic Church in Darien, followed by interment at Pinelawn Memorial Park in Farmingdale, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Amoruso’s name, in honor of her grandsons Zach and Ryan Saffa, to Darien EMS-Post 53, Zero Ledge Road, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, visit www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Stamford Police Seek Help In Finding Suspect In Attacks On Man, Clerk
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect