STAMFORD, Conn. - Maryann Cornelio, a long time resident of Stamford, died March 25. She was 79,.
Cornelio was born March 23, 1935, in San Mango Sul Calore, Italy, she was the daughter of Gerardo and Grace (Lionetti) Boccuzzi.
Cornelio is survived by her children, Joseph S. Cornelio (Lauren), David A. Cornelio (Elizabeth), and Lisa A. Cornelio; brother, Ted Boccuzzi; sisters, Linda DePreta and Yolanda Sapia; two grandchildren; former husband, Salvatore Cornelio; and three nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 28 at the Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Stole Truck, Then Returned It