STAMFORD, Conn. - Maryann Cornelio, a long time resident of Stamford, died March 25. She was 79,.
Cornelio was born March 23, 1935, in San Mango Sul Calore, Italy, she was the daughter of Gerardo and Grace (Lionetti) Boccuzzi.
Cornelio is survived by her children, Joseph S. Cornelio (Lauren), David A. Cornelio (Elizabeth), and Lisa A. Cornelio; brother, Ted Boccuzzi; sisters, Linda DePreta and Yolanda Sapia; two grandchildren; former husband, Salvatore Cornelio; and three nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, March 28 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 28 at the Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday