STAMFORD, Conn. - Mary Thomes Bialko, a lifetime resident of Stamford, died Sunday, May 25. She was 74.
Bialko was born June 30, 1939, she was the daughter of William "Buck" Thomes and Mary Kane Thomes. A graduate of Sacred Heart Academy, she was employed for many years by the late Dr. Hyman Nadel at his Glenbrook office.
Bialko is survived by her brother, Thomas (Sue) of Fairfield; brother, Richard (Karen) of Avon; sister-in-law, Pam of Trumbull; nephews and a niece; and great nephews and a great niece. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; brother, William ("Bill"); and nephew, Brian.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A prayer service will take place at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at the funeral home with committal immediately following at St. John Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford