STAMFORD, Conn. - Mary Thomes Bialko, a lifetime resident of Stamford, died Sunday, May 25. She was 74.
Bialko was born June 30, 1939, she was the daughter of William "Buck" Thomes and Mary Kane Thomes. A graduate of Sacred Heart Academy, she was employed for many years by the late Dr. Hyman Nadel at his Glenbrook office.
Bialko is survived by her brother, Thomas (Sue) of Fairfield; brother, Richard (Karen) of Avon; sister-in-law, Pam of Trumbull; nephews and a niece; and great nephews and a great niece. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; brother, William ("Bill"); and nephew, Brian.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A prayer service will take place at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at the funeral home with committal immediately following at St. John Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety