STAMFORD, Conn. - Mary Thomes Bialko, a lifetime resident of Stamford, died Sunday, May 25. She was 74.
Bialko was born June 30, 1939, she was the daughter of William "Buck" Thomes and Mary Kane Thomes. A graduate of Sacred Heart Academy, she was employed for many years by the late Dr. Hyman Nadel at his Glenbrook office.
Bialko is survived by her brother, Thomas (Sue) of Fairfield; brother, Richard (Karen) of Avon; sister-in-law, Pam of Trumbull; nephews and a niece; and great nephews and a great niece. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter; brother, William ("Bill"); and nephew, Brian.
Calling hours are Friday, May 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A prayer service will take place at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at the funeral home with committal immediately following at St. John Cemetery, Darien.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview