MILFORD, Conn. - Mary Pierce, a resident of Milford and former resident of Ridgefield and Stamford, died Wednesday, March 12. She was 93.
Pierce was born March 22, 1920, in Yonkers, N.Y., to Ambrose and Agnes Kercick Kolnik. She lived in Ridgefield and Stamford before moving to Milford in 1977. Upon her retirement from Bunker Ramo, she became a volunteer at Milford Hospital for a few years.
Pierce is survived by her children, Anita Smith McAllister of Norwalk, Mary A. Pierce of Bedford, Mass., and Edward F. Pierce of Milford; three grandchildren, Aileen Vitti of Stamford, Ryan McAllister of Stratford and Dylan Pierce of Milford; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Edward F. Pierce; siblings, Paul, Ambrose, John and Stephen Kolnik and Betty Sedlak; and grandchildren, William and Kevin Smith.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Wednesday, March 19 at St. Gabriel Church, 26 Broadway, Milford CT 06460 meeting directly at the church. Burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.codywhitefuneralservice.com/
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed