MILFORD, Conn. - Mary Pierce, a resident of Milford and former resident of Ridgefield and Stamford, died Wednesday, March 12. She was 93.
Pierce was born March 22, 1920, in Yonkers, N.Y., to Ambrose and Agnes Kercick Kolnik. She lived in Ridgefield and Stamford before moving to Milford in 1977. Upon her retirement from Bunker Ramo, she became a volunteer at Milford Hospital for a few years.
Pierce is survived by her children, Anita Smith McAllister of Norwalk, Mary A. Pierce of Bedford, Mass., and Edward F. Pierce of Milford; three grandchildren, Aileen Vitti of Stamford, Ryan McAllister of Stratford and Dylan Pierce of Milford; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Edward F. Pierce; siblings, Paul, Ambrose, John and Stephen Kolnik and Betty Sedlak; and grandchildren, William and Kevin Smith.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Wednesday, March 19 at St. Gabriel Church, 26 Broadway, Milford CT 06460 meeting directly at the church. Burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.codywhitefuneralservice.com/
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48