MILFORD, Conn. - Mary Pierce, a resident of Milford and former resident of Ridgefield and Stamford, died Wednesday, March 12. She was 93.
Pierce was born March 22, 1920, in Yonkers, N.Y., to Ambrose and Agnes Kercick Kolnik. She lived in Ridgefield and Stamford before moving to Milford in 1977. Upon her retirement from Bunker Ramo, she became a volunteer at Milford Hospital for a few years.
Pierce is survived by her children, Anita Smith McAllister of Norwalk, Mary A. Pierce of Bedford, Mass., and Edward F. Pierce of Milford; three grandchildren, Aileen Vitti of Stamford, Ryan McAllister of Stratford and Dylan Pierce of Milford; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Edward F. Pierce; siblings, Paul, Ambrose, John and Stephen Kolnik and Betty Sedlak; and grandchildren, William and Kevin Smith.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Wednesday, March 19 at St. Gabriel Church, 26 Broadway, Milford CT 06460 meeting directly at the church. Burial will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.codywhitefuneralservice.com/
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola