PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - Mary Covino Sette, of Port St. Lucie, and a former resident of Stamford, died Wednesday, May 14. She was 92.
Sette was born June 11, 1921, in Italy, to Arthur and Rosaria Covino.
Sette is survived by her children, Michael Sette (Eileen) of Milford, Catherine Zielinski (Thomas) of Port St. Lucie, Roseann Saller (Jeffrey) of Milford; six grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Domenick A. Sette.
There will be no calling hours. A private graveside service will be celebrated Saturday, May 17 at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien. Pastor James Loomer will be officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook St., I-91 Tech Ctr, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say