PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - Mary Covino Sette, of Port St. Lucie, and a former resident of Stamford, died Wednesday, May 14. She was 92.
Sette was born June 11, 1921, in Italy, to Arthur and Rosaria Covino.
Sette is survived by her children, Michael Sette (Eileen) of Milford, Catherine Zielinski (Thomas) of Port St. Lucie, Roseann Saller (Jeffrey) of Milford; six grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Domenick A. Sette.
There will be no calling hours. A private graveside service will be celebrated Saturday, May 17 at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien. Pastor James Loomer will be officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook St., I-91 Tech Ctr, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made