PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - Mary Covino Sette, of Port St. Lucie, and a former resident of Stamford, died Wednesday, May 14. She was 92.
Sette was born June 11, 1921, in Italy, to Arthur and Rosaria Covino.
Sette is survived by her children, Michael Sette (Eileen) of Milford, Catherine Zielinski (Thomas) of Port St. Lucie, Roseann Saller (Jeffrey) of Milford; six grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Domenick A. Sette.
There will be no calling hours. A private graveside service will be celebrated Saturday, May 17 at St. John’s RC Cemetery, Darien. Pastor James Loomer will be officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook St., I-91 Tech Ctr, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford