STAMFORD, Conn. - Marvin L. Johnson of Stamford died Monday, Jan. 27. He was 48.
Johnson was born in Stamford, to Marion Johnson of Norwalk and Mary Shuler Johnson of Bridgeport. He was a resident of New Haven for the past 20 years, a resident of Bridgeport for 20 years and the remainder of his time he was a resident of Stamford. He was a former disciple of West End Tabernacle C.M.E. Church; and a member and past president of the Classy Riderz Motorcycle Club of New Haven.
Johnson is survived by his adopted daughters, Prekeya (Kiki) Rogers and Latrice Staggers both of New Haven; parents, Marion and Mary; brother, Mark Johnson Windsor; sister, Michelle (Peter) Angel of New York.; three nephews; two nieces; other relatives; and friends.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the West End Tabernacle C.M.E. Church, 265 Colorado Ave., Bridgeport. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 at the church, with Pastor Jeremy L. Williams officiating. Interment will follow in Park Cemetery.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director