STAMFORD, Conn. - Martha E. Scalero of Stamford died Sunday, April 27. She was 79.
Scalero was born Jan. 14, 1935, in Philadelphia, Pa., to Henry and Elva Sykes Meisburger.
Scalero is survived by her children, Thomas Scalero (Rita) of Stamford, Anna Girardi (George) of Stamford, Daniel Scalero (Linda) of Stamford, Joseph Scalero of Florida., Linda Kral (David) of N.Y.; brothers, Peter and William Meisburger; sister, Elva Daly of Pa.; 12 grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas A.Scalero; brothers, Henry Jacob and Charles McDonald; and sister, Betsy Miller.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 1 at Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Scalero’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Police Land Two Stamford Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'