STAMFORD, Conn. - Martha E. Scalero of Stamford died Sunday, April 27. She was 79.
Scalero was born Jan. 14, 1935, in Philadelphia, Pa., to Henry and Elva Sykes Meisburger.
Scalero is survived by her children, Thomas Scalero (Rita) of Stamford, Anna Girardi (George) of Stamford, Daniel Scalero (Linda) of Stamford, Joseph Scalero of Florida., Linda Kral (David) of N.Y.; brothers, Peter and William Meisburger; sister, Elva Daly of Pa.; 12 grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas A.Scalero; brothers, Henry Jacob and Charles McDonald; and sister, Betsy Miller.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 1 at Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Scalero’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48