STAMFORD, Conn. - Martha E. Scalero of Stamford died Sunday, April 27. She was 79.
Scalero was born Jan. 14, 1935, in Philadelphia, Pa., to Henry and Elva Sykes Meisburger.
Scalero is survived by her children, Thomas Scalero (Rita) of Stamford, Anna Girardi (George) of Stamford, Daniel Scalero (Linda) of Stamford, Joseph Scalero of Florida., Linda Kral (David) of N.Y.; brothers, Peter and William Meisburger; sister, Elva Daly of Pa.; 12 grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas A.Scalero; brothers, Henry Jacob and Charles McDonald; and sister, Betsy Miller.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 1 at Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Scalero’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute