STAMFORD, Conn. - Martha E. Scalero of Stamford died Sunday, April 27. She was 79.
Scalero was born Jan. 14, 1935, in Philadelphia, Pa., to Henry and Elva Sykes Meisburger.
Scalero is survived by her children, Thomas Scalero (Rita) of Stamford, Anna Girardi (George) of Stamford, Daniel Scalero (Linda) of Stamford, Joseph Scalero of Florida., Linda Kral (David) of N.Y.; brothers, Peter and William Meisburger; sister, Elva Daly of Pa.; 12 grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas A.Scalero; brothers, Henry Jacob and Charles McDonald; and sister, Betsy Miller.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 1 at Sacred Heart RC Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will follow at Queen of Peace Cemetery, Rockrimmon Road, Stamford.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Scalero’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford