STAMFORD, Conn. - Marion J. Lumento of Stamford died March 15. She was 85.
Lumento was born July 30, 1928, in New York City, the daughter of James and Mary (Costaldo) Palumbo. She retired from Clairol as a product line supervisor and then worked at the Wedge Inn for many years.
Lumento is survived by her son, James R. Lumento (Julie); son-in-law, Richard Heffron; five grandchildren; a great grandchild; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Teddy Lumento; daughter, Cathy L. Heffron; and sisters, Dolores Napolitano and Phyllis Bouton.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Lacerenza Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 8 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 19 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford. Interment will take place at St. John's Cemetery, Darien.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal