STAMFORD, Conn. - Marie H. Burriesci of Stamford died Jan. 5. She was 89.
Burriesci was born to James and Lorenza. She was a native of Greenwich, and attended Greenwich High School, class of 1943. She worked at Pitney Bowes during World War II and Schick. She volunteered her time to the American Red Cross blood services.
Schick is survived by her sisters, Florence DeCaro of Greenwich and Nicoletta Craig of Florida; daughter, Barbara Cerulli (William) of Stamford; son, Charles Burriesci of Arizona; three grandchildren; and a great granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph Burriesci; and brothers, Ralph, Joseph and James DeCaro.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford, followed promptly by entombment at St. John's Cemetery, 25 Camp Ave., Darien.
For more information, please visit: www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI