STAMFORD, Conn. - Marie H. Burriesci of Stamford died Jan. 5. She was 89.
Burriesci was born to James and Lorenza. She was a native of Greenwich, and attended Greenwich High School, class of 1943. She worked at Pitney Bowes during World War II and Schick. She volunteered her time to the American Red Cross blood services.
Schick is survived by her sisters, Florence DeCaro of Greenwich and Nicoletta Craig of Florida; daughter, Barbara Cerulli (William) of Stamford; son, Charles Burriesci of Arizona; three grandchildren; and a great granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph Burriesci; and brothers, Ralph, Joseph and James DeCaro.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Sacred Heart Church, 37 Schuyler Ave., Stamford, followed promptly by entombment at St. John's Cemetery, 25 Camp Ave., Darien.
For more information, please visit: www.lacerenzafuneralhome.com/
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store