STAMFORD, Conn. - Margaret Mastrangelo of Stamford Wednesday, July 16. She was 79.
Mastrangelo was born April 26, 1935, in Glasgow, Scotland, to Thomas and Mary McKay Linton.
Mastrangelo is survived by her son, Mark Mastrangelo of Stamford; a granddaughter; sisters, Bonnie Mullarkey (Tom) of Stamford and Catherine Doyle of Canada; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Philip Mastrangelo.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, with a service to be held at 6 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Mastrangelo’s memory to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook Street, I-91 Tech Ctr, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3045.
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old