STAMFORD, Conn. - Margaret Mastrangelo of Stamford Wednesday, July 16. She was 79.
Mastrangelo was born April 26, 1935, in Glasgow, Scotland, to Thomas and Mary McKay Linton.
Mastrangelo is survived by her son, Mark Mastrangelo of Stamford; a granddaughter; sisters, Bonnie Mullarkey (Tom) of Stamford and Catherine Doyle of Canada; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Philip Mastrangelo.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, with a service to be held at 6 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Mastrangelo’s memory to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook Street, I-91 Tech Ctr, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3045.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal