STAMFORD, Conn. - Margaret Mastrangelo of Stamford Wednesday, July 16. She was 79.
Mastrangelo was born April 26, 1935, in Glasgow, Scotland, to Thomas and Mary McKay Linton.
Mastrangelo is survived by her son, Mark Mastrangelo of Stamford; a granddaughter; sisters, Bonnie Mullarkey (Tom) of Stamford and Catherine Doyle of Canada; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Philip Mastrangelo.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, with a service to be held at 6 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Mastrangelo’s memory to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook Street, I-91 Tech Ctr, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3045.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield