STAMFORD, Conn. -- Margaret Mary Cibulskas, a native of Stamford, died Wednesday, Feb. 12. She was 72.
Cibulskas was born on April 21, 1941, to Stephen Andrasi and Frances Boyle. Her she was a wife, mother, grandmother, friend and homemaker. She also worked as the parish secretary at St. Agnes Church in Greenwich.
Cibulskas spent most of her life in Stamford until moving to Crestview, Fla., in 2004.
Cibulskas is survived by her husband of 52 years, Algird Simon Cibulskas; son, Matthew Algird Cibulskas and his wife, Kihm; daughter, Katherine Stacy Cibulskas-Lane and husband, Eddie; six grandchildren ages 5 to 19; brother, Robert Andrasi; and longtime best friend, Brenda Carol Banks. She is predeceased by her parents; and her brother, Stephen Andrasi.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, at St. Agnes Church, 247 Stanwich Road, Greenwich.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals