STAMFORD, Conn. -- Margaret Mary Cibulskas, a native of Stamford, died Wednesday, Feb. 12. She was 72.
Cibulskas was born on April 21, 1941, to Stephen Andrasi and Frances Boyle. Her she was a wife, mother, grandmother, friend and homemaker. She also worked as the parish secretary at St. Agnes Church in Greenwich.
Cibulskas spent most of her life in Stamford until moving to Crestview, Fla., in 2004.
Cibulskas is survived by her husband of 52 years, Algird Simon Cibulskas; son, Matthew Algird Cibulskas and his wife, Kihm; daughter, Katherine Stacy Cibulskas-Lane and husband, Eddie; six grandchildren ages 5 to 19; brother, Robert Andrasi; and longtime best friend, Brenda Carol Banks. She is predeceased by her parents; and her brother, Stephen Andrasi.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, at St. Agnes Church, 247 Stanwich Road, Greenwich.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School