STAMFORD, Conn. - M. Craig Kelley of Stamford, and former resident of Fayetteville, N.Y., died Friday, July 18. He was 60.
Kelley was born to Malcolm. E. Kelley and Anne F. Kelley. He was a 1972 graduate of Fayetteville Manlius High School. He earned a B.S. degree in both mathematics and economics from Ohio Wesleyan in 1976 and an MBA in finance and accounting from Cornell University in 1980. He was employed as an investment analyst with NLI International Inc. in New York City.
Kelley is survived by his mother, Anne F. Kelley; brother, Timothy (Lillian) Kelley; sister, Betsy (Thomas) Helfrich; and niece and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Malcolm. E. Kelley.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 9 at the Erieville Methodist Church in Erieville, N.Y. A celebration of his life will be held at a later date in Connecticut.
For more information, please visit: Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home in Stamford.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer