STAMFORD, Conn. - Luis E. Rios of Stamford died Sunday, Aug. 17. He was 53.
Rios was born in Colombia, to Alicia Martinez Rios and Luis F. Rios. He was a resident of Stamford for over 40 years and employed at Clairol as a compounder for 28 years.
Rios is survived by his wife, Debra DeSouza Rios of Stamford; mother, Alicia Rios of Stamford; son, Luis A. Rios of New Jersey.; sisters, Rocio Soto (Ismael) and Mayra Rios; brother, Jose Rios all of Stamford; and a niece. He was predeceased by his father, Luis.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at The Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford prior to Mass. A funeral procession will leave the funeral home at 11:40 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19 for a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 12 p.m. at St. Benedict’s RC Church, 1 St. Benedict Circle, Stamford. Interment will follow at Woodland Cemetery, Woodland Place, Stamford.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Stamford Police Arrest Two Teens In Purse-Snatching Attack On 69-Year-Old