ANSONIA, Conn. - Laureen Gail ( Zarembski) Gianfrancesco, (Laurie) of Ansonia died Feb. 24. She was 59.
Gianfrancesco was born in Stamford, to Bernard and Helen Zarembski where she was a long time resident. She worked in the family business for many years. She also worked in the accounting department for Handex Corporation. While raising her children, she operated a daycare center from her home.
Gianfrancesco is survived by her children, Melissa Gianfrancesco of Seymour and Christopher Gianfrancesco (Melissa Camilini) of Ansonia; sisters, Donna Schanz of Stamford, Tanya E. Heurlin of Nokomis, Fla.; brothers, Brian Zarembski of Lewisboro, N.Y., Gary Zarembski (Debbie) of Oxford and Kevin Zarembski of Westport; six grandchildren; several nieces and nephews; and in-laws, Mr. and Mrs. Vito Gianfrancesco of N.Y. She was predeceased by her parents; son, Eric Gianfrancesco; husband, Vito Anthony Gianfrancesco; sister, Kim Cucco; and brother, Greg Zarembski.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 12 to 3 p.m. at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home, 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to the family through the funeral director.
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old