STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura Trimboli of Stamford died Saturday, Feb. 15. She was 98.
Trimboli was born March 20, 1915, in San Nicola di Ardore in Reggio Calabria, Italy, to Gianni and Maria Rosa Morabito. She immigrated to the United States in 1964 with her husband, Vincenzo.
Trimboli is survived by her daughters, Caterina Romeo (Joseph) and Maria Rosa Pollifrone (Giuseppe), all of Stamford; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews in Italy, Australia and Canada. She was predeceased by her parents and husband.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church, 566 Elm St., Stamford. Entombment will follow at St. John’s Mausoleum, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Trimboli’s memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, CT Chapter, 200 Connecticut Ave., Suite # 4E, Norwalk, CT 06854 or to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook Street, I-91 Tech Center, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3045.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield