STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura Trimboli of Stamford died Saturday, Feb. 15. She was 98.
Trimboli was born March 20, 1915, in San Nicola di Ardore in Reggio Calabria, Italy, to Gianni and Maria Rosa Morabito. She immigrated to the United States in 1964 with her husband, Vincenzo.
Trimboli is survived by her daughters, Caterina Romeo (Joseph) and Maria Rosa Pollifrone (Giuseppe), all of Stamford; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews in Italy, Australia and Canada. She was predeceased by her parents and husband.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church, 566 Elm St., Stamford. Entombment will follow at St. John’s Mausoleum, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Trimboli’s memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, CT Chapter, 200 Connecticut Ave., Suite # 4E, Norwalk, CT 06854 or to the American Cancer Society, 825 Brook Street, I-91 Tech Center, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3045.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford