STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura G. Tomczyk of Stamford died Tuesday, April 1. She was 54.
Tomczyk was born Sept. 17, 1959, in Stamford, to Richard Springer and Florence Williams Springer. She was a longtime employee of the Marle Northeast Electrical Co. in Stamford.
Tomczyk is survived by her husband, Robert J. Tomczyk, of Stamford; daughters Michelle L. Tomczyk and Danielle M. Tomczyk, both of Stamford; father, Richard Springer of Florida; sisters Florence Pike of Florida, Carolyn Springer of Stamford and Lisa Springer of New York; mother and father-in-law, Anthony and Geraldine Tomczyk of Stamford; and many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins. She was predeceased by her mother and sisters Janice and Cheryl Springer.
Calling hours are Monday, April 7, from 3 to 7 p.m. at Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A prayer service will be celebrated Monday, April 7, at 5:30 p.m. during calling hours. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Tomczyk’s memory to the New England Organ Bank, 60 First Ave., Waltham, MA 02451 or to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place Building, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday