STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura G. Tomczyk of Stamford died Tuesday, April 1. She was 54.
Tomczyk was born Sept. 17, 1959, in Stamford, to Richard Springer and Florence Williams Springer. She was a longtime employee of the Marle Northeast Electrical Co. in Stamford.
Tomczyk is survived by her husband, Robert J. Tomczyk, of Stamford; daughters Michelle L. Tomczyk and Danielle M. Tomczyk, both of Stamford; father, Richard Springer of Florida; sisters Florence Pike of Florida, Carolyn Springer of Stamford and Lisa Springer of New York; mother and father-in-law, Anthony and Geraldine Tomczyk of Stamford; and many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins. She was predeceased by her mother and sisters Janice and Cheryl Springer.
Calling hours are Monday, April 7, from 3 to 7 p.m. at Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford. A prayer service will be celebrated Monday, April 7, at 5:30 p.m. during calling hours. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Tomczyk’s memory to the New England Organ Bank, 60 First Ave., Waltham, MA 02451 or to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place Building, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast