STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura Bracchi, a lifelong resident of Stamford, died Sunday, Jan. 5. She was 98.
Bracchi was born Jan. 1, 1916, in Stamford, to Frank and Eugenia Tuccinardi LaRocca.
Bracchi is survived by her daughters, Joanna Bracchi Nowlan of St. Petersburg, Fla., and Donna Bracchi Terenzio of Fort Lauderdale, Fla; eight grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and brother, Joseph LaRocca of Florida. She was predeceased by her parents; and her husband, Domenic Bracchi.
Private entombment will be held at St. John’s Mausoleum, Darien. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at a date and time to be announced.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 3 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford