STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura Bracchi, a lifelong resident of Stamford, died Sunday, Jan. 5. She was 98.
Bracchi was born Jan. 1, 1916, in Stamford, to Frank and Eugenia Tuccinardi LaRocca.
Bracchi is survived by her daughters, Joanna Bracchi Nowlan of St. Petersburg, Fla., and Donna Bracchi Terenzio of Fort Lauderdale, Fla; eight grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and brother, Joseph LaRocca of Florida. She was predeceased by her parents; and her husband, Domenic Bracchi.
Private entombment will be held at St. John’s Mausoleum, Darien. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at a date and time to be announced.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station