STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura Bracchi, a lifelong resident of Stamford, died Sunday, Jan. 5. She was 98.
Bracchi was born Jan. 1, 1916, in Stamford, to Frank and Eugenia Tuccinardi LaRocca.
Bracchi is survived by her daughters, Joanna Bracchi Nowlan of St. Petersburg, Fla., and Donna Bracchi Terenzio of Fort Lauderdale, Fla; eight grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and brother, Joseph LaRocca of Florida. She was predeceased by her parents; and her husband, Domenic Bracchi.
Private entombment will be held at St. John’s Mausoleum, Darien. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at a date and time to be announced.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford