STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura Bracchi, a lifelong resident of Stamford, died Sunday, Jan. 5. She was 98.
Bracchi was born Jan. 1, 1916, in Stamford, to Frank and Eugenia Tuccinardi LaRocca.
Bracchi is survived by her daughters, Joanna Bracchi Nowlan of St. Petersburg, Fla., and Donna Bracchi Terenzio of Fort Lauderdale, Fla; eight grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and brother, Joseph LaRocca of Florida. She was predeceased by her parents; and her husband, Domenic Bracchi.
Private entombment will be held at St. John’s Mausoleum, Darien. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at a date and time to be announced.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95