STAMFORD, Conn. - Laura Bracchi, a lifelong resident of Stamford, died Sunday, Jan. 5. She was 98.
Bracchi was born Jan. 1, 1916, in Stamford, to Frank and Eugenia Tuccinardi LaRocca.
Bracchi is survived by her daughters, Joanna Bracchi Nowlan of St. Petersburg, Fla., and Donna Bracchi Terenzio of Fort Lauderdale, Fla; eight grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and brother, Joseph LaRocca of Florida. She was predeceased by her parents; and her husband, Domenic Bracchi.
Private entombment will be held at St. John’s Mausoleum, Darien. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at a date and time to be announced.
For more information, please visit: www.cognetta.com.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford