STAMFORD, Conn. - Kevin Michael Coughlin of Stamford, formerly of Fairfield, died Feb. 13. He was 47.
Coughlin was born April 1, 1966, to Brian William Coughlin and Pat Coughlin Mawson. He was a resident of Fairfield before moving to Stamford.
He attended Andrew Warde High School and then went on to take EMT courses. He opened his own cleaning business and eventually settled into the computer programming field. He was a member of a dart league at Tigin's Irish Pub and then at Bradford's Restaurant.
Coughlin is survived by his mother, Pat Coughlin Mawson (Charles); godmother, Jane Forte; siblings, Colleen, Kelly, Mary Kate, Brian and Kate; four bothers-in-law; a sister-in-law; aunts, uncles; cousins; and four nieces and five nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Brian William Coughlin.
A memorial will be held Saturday, Feb. 22, from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Spear Miller Funeral Home, 39 S. Benson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Bennett Cancer Center, Stamford Hospital.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies