STAMFORD, Conn. - Kenneth S. Mrowka, a former resident of Stamford, died Monday, Jan. 27. He was 71.
Mrowka was born Jan. 10, 1943, to Kenneth and Frieda Weber Mrowka in Williamsville, N.Y. He served in the U.S. Air Force for five years. He graduated from Bryant & Stratton Business Institute in Buffalo, N.Y.
He was engaged in corporate management, marketing and real estate investments. He was a parishioner of St. Clement of Rome Church.
Mrowka is survived by his fiancée, Linda Varrone; brothers, Dave Mrowka, Michael Mrowka (Ruthanne), Gary Mrowka (Rita) and Larry Mrowka; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Jack Mrowka.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Avenue, Stamford. A procession will leave the funeral home Tuesday, Feb. 4, for St Clement of Rome Church, 535 Fairfield Ave., Stamford, for a Mass of Christian burial at 11 a.m. Entombment will follow at St. Joseph’s Mausoleum, Greenwich, with full military honors.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cognetta.com
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm