STAMFORD, Conn. - Katherine Chee How Lee of Stamford died April 8. She was 88.
Lee was born Sept. 17, 1925, in Greenwich Village, N.Y. She was a Stamford resident for 35 years. She was a member of the Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, N.Y.
Lee is survived by her son, Robert Lee; daughters, Dayna Lee (Ted) Berner, Jeanne (Ronald) Macdonald, and Sandy (David) Spaeth; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Betty (Richard) Ng; and nieces and a nephew;. She was predeceased by her husband, Yum Kee Lee.
No service details available.
Donations in Lee's memory may be made to The Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, 59 Glen Ave., Port Chester, NY 10573.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies