STAMFORD, Conn. - Katherine Chee How Lee of Stamford died April 8. She was 88.
Lee was born Sept. 17, 1925, in Greenwich Village, N.Y. She was a Stamford resident for 35 years. She was a member of the Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, N.Y.
Lee is survived by her son, Robert Lee; daughters, Dayna Lee (Ted) Berner, Jeanne (Ronald) Macdonald, and Sandy (David) Spaeth; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Betty (Richard) Ng; and nieces and a nephew;. She was predeceased by her husband, Yum Kee Lee.
No service details available.
Donations in Lee's memory may be made to The Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, 59 Glen Ave., Port Chester, NY 10573.
- 1 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 2 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 3 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts
- 4 Stamford Animal Control Report Calls For Shorter Leash On Volunteers
- 5 Young Stamford Slugger Belts Homers From Each Side Of Plate