STAMFORD, Conn. - Katherine Chee How Lee of Stamford died April 8. She was 88.
Lee was born Sept. 17, 1925, in Greenwich Village, N.Y. She was a Stamford resident for 35 years. She was a member of the Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, N.Y.
Lee is survived by her son, Robert Lee; daughters, Dayna Lee (Ted) Berner, Jeanne (Ronald) Macdonald, and Sandy (David) Spaeth; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Betty (Richard) Ng; and nieces and a nephew;. She was predeceased by her husband, Yum Kee Lee.
No service details available.
Donations in Lee's memory may be made to The Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, 59 Glen Ave., Port Chester, NY 10573.
- 1 Author Polacco To Visit Elementary Kids In Stamford
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Stamford
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation