STAMFORD, Conn. - Katherine Chee How Lee of Stamford died April 8. She was 88.
Lee was born Sept. 17, 1925, in Greenwich Village, N.Y. She was a Stamford resident for 35 years. She was a member of the Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, N.Y.
Lee is survived by her son, Robert Lee; daughters, Dayna Lee (Ted) Berner, Jeanne (Ronald) Macdonald, and Sandy (David) Spaeth; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Betty (Richard) Ng; and nieces and a nephew;. She was predeceased by her husband, Yum Kee Lee.
No service details available.
Donations in Lee's memory may be made to The Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, 59 Glen Ave., Port Chester, NY 10573.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford