STAMFORD, Conn. - Katherine Chee How Lee of Stamford died April 8. She was 88.
Lee was born Sept. 17, 1925, in Greenwich Village, N.Y. She was a Stamford resident for 35 years. She was a member of the Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, N.Y.
Lee is survived by her son, Robert Lee; daughters, Dayna Lee (Ted) Berner, Jeanne (Ronald) Macdonald, and Sandy (David) Spaeth; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Betty (Richard) Ng; and nieces and a nephew;. She was predeceased by her husband, Yum Kee Lee.
No service details available.
Donations in Lee's memory may be made to The Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester, 59 Glen Ave., Port Chester, NY 10573.
- 1 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl